Wednesday, May 26, 2010

~my wish list~

i miss college. i miss the community that was at my fingertips. i miss coming home to 5 of my fav. ppl. during small group one night we made "bucket lists", things we hope to accomplish/fulfill in our lives. i decided to name my list "my wish list"-- bucket list sounded too morbid. i believe when you put something on paper there is a better chance of them happening. i have already gotten to cross off 3 things on my list :) if you don't have a "bucket list" i encourage you to do so...dare to DREAM BIG!!
My Wish List
~ ride a horse on the beach
~ have at least one child of my own
~ travel to italy,hawaii,australia,africa
~ live in a warm climate for at least one yr.
~ disneyland/world
~ swim with dolphins
~ stomp grapes at a winery
~ go to a wine tasting (did it)
~ another tattoo (did it- with a best friend)
~ walk in central park
~ run half-marathon (did it- last may)
~ see regis and kelly
~ grow a garden
~ walk the freedom trail in boston
~ marry my best friend
~ visit the beach with pink sand (bahamas)
~ dig for diamonds (there is a place u can actually do this)
~ grow a butterfly
~ live by a body of water
~ surf
~ active and athletic for the rest of my life
~ have my own family traditions
~ build a house (with my husband--ok i mean i will help)
~ cut down a real christmas tree
~ go to a osu fball game (did it- 50 yd. line with my bestie)
~ go on a cruise
~ snorkle....or attempt
~ couple's massage
~ have a truly breath taking moment
~ become a gma
~ be a part of someone else's dream
~ stay @ a bed and breakfast
~ plan a wedding
~ read the whole bible
~ spa for a day
~ renew my wedding vows....maybe every yr.
~ stay in bed for a whole day with my husband
~ go on a shopping spree
~ go sailing
~ life sponser to a child
~ hershey's factory
~ oprah show
~ have the house everyone comes to
~ buy someone's meal behind me in drive-thru line
~ hot air balloon ride

No comments:

Post a Comment