Wednesday, May 12, 2010

a glimpse of me

these are in no particular order-- but a few things that bring a smile to my face :)

~sun on my face
~putting on a new chap stick/lip gloss
~eating ice cream
~loving on children
~walking through a garden
~putting new tunes on my ipod
~fresh cut grass
~sand between my toes
~Skype dates w/my best friend....w/out sound ;)
~working at Studio 187
~Dave Barnes
~any and all camp memories from Winshape
~Chick-fil-a
~GEORGIA
~monday night dinners
~my grandparents
~knowing i will see my dad again one day
~sunsets
~seeing text messages from my mom and step dad
~pictures
~smelling perfumes/cologne
~getting a pedi.
~hugging my brother- even though he's too cool for hugs
~traditions
~CHRISTMAS
~BIRTHDAYS
~sprinkles
~inside jokes
~spending time w/ppl who make me feel like i'm home
~driving w/the windows down on summer nights
~jumping on the bed
~dreaming
~regis and kelly--but mostly just regis
~old ppl!!!
~true love
~concerts
~cookouts
~snow days!!!
~accents

1 comment:

  1. love this... um Oh:) camping at Breathes 1 & 2 with your best friend, specifically our "tent" first year haha and our condo "tent" this past year:) xoxo you are wonderful

    ReplyDelete